Our private 4-hour walking tour allows you to go shopping in one of the world fashion capitals.
You’ll visit all the most important fashion brands’ ateliers and boutiques, as well as old craftsmanship traditions still alive in Florence.
Our professional personal shoppers and image builders will help you find the fashion items of your dreams at the best price.
A shopping tour in Center Florence: your quest for the best deals, according to your style.
Moreover, you’ll walk along unbeaten streets to visit Florence traditional shops where skilled artisans continue the traditional local productions (like fashion design, leather making, book restoration, paper marbling, etc.).
The coolest shopping experience with our personal shoppers.
Our experts will help you find the best deals and introduce you to the real craftsmen.
And, if you have your own desire to purchase a very nice dress, an elegant suit, a tailor-made pair of leather shoes, or the latest trendy accessory from your favorite fashion brand, etc. (we are sure you have it!), don’t hesitate to speak about it to our consultant: she will bring you to the right place (even if you only have a picture of it, bring it with you. Let’s find it together!).
Our shopping tour will also include a visit to the Santa Croce Church School of Leather and the Ferragamo (or Gucci) Museum, to breath the history of those luxury goods you have been dreaming since so long.
Style and fashion in crafted jewels: the Florence artisans on the “Ponte Vecchio” Bridge.
Your shopping session will include the famous goldsmiths at Ponte Vecchio (Old Bridge) on the Arno River, a covered bridge full of shiny windows, with such a large variety of gold ans silver artisan jewelery (keep your credit card ready!)
More tasteful shopping in Florence!
Besides fashion, Florence also means “haute cuisine” and gastronomic specialties of the highest value, with its typical recipes.
Our Professional Personal Shoppers are also food experts, and they will guide you to purchase the best salami such as Prosciutto Toscano or Finocchiona, or Lardo di Colonnata; or cheese specialties such as Pecorino Toscano, Caciotta, Marzolino, etc.
Always look for the D.O.P. (which means Origin Certified Product) label, to be sure that the purchased products respond to the right requisites of production.
Discover the traditional Tuscan delicacies with our food experts.
One place that is worth to visit is the Mercato Vecchio (Old Market).
It’s a vivid food market, where you can eat the typical Panino col Lampredotto.
Moreover, don’t forget also the Tuscan Extra Virgin Olive Oil IGP (another label for Certified Products) and, of course, wine.
Ask for a good Wine Shop: once there, the range to choose from is really vast.
Hands up who doesn’t appreciate a good bottle of Chianti or Brunello di Montalcino or Vernaccia di San Gimignano, the sweet Vin Santo, and so many other fantastic Tuscan wines, all labeled D.O.C.G.
Let the Personal shopper, or the shop owner, give you some pieces of advice: and bring home some excellent bottles.
Delicatessen and Fashion amongst the greatest Renaissance places.
Yet, the real deal is that you’ll go shopping all around the most famous Renaissance masterpieces by artists like Michelangelo, Botticelli and Leonardo da Vinci.
What to ask more?
So, don’t hesitate: book this Tour here, or write at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The itinerary will be customized according to your requirements inside the Florence Historic center.
The most fashionable venues and show rooms will welcome you along the most famous shopping streets, including Via de’ Tornabuoni, Piazza della Signoria, the Ferragamo (or Gucci) Museum and some of the oldest artisan workshops.
- Private 4-hour walking tour of Florence elegance and artisan shops
- Our Professional Persona Shopper and Image Builder will come to you to guide to the best deals
- Enter the most famous fashion trademarks’ show rooms (plenty of it in center Florence)
- Visit workshops where special Florentine products are made by hand
- Chat with skilled craftspeople about their products
- Discover the best delis, and bring a gastronomic souvenir with you
- See where some of the most famous Made in Italy products are made at the School of Leather
- Get a behind-the-scenes peek at the Ferragamo or Gucci Museum
- Let the Ponte Vecchio goldsmiths capture your attention with their unique jewels
- Private guide, personal shopper and image consultant with you for a more personalized experience
Book This Tour Now!
Euro 119.00 per person.
What is included
- Walking tour
- Hotel pickup (selected hotels only)
- Entrance fees
- Personal Shopper & Image Consultant at your disposal, for the entire shopping session.
What is not included
- Food and drinks
- Hotel drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Tips (optional)
- Any other cost not included in the previous section
Book This Tour Now!
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Minimum participants: n.2 people per booking
- Maximum participants: n.10 people per booking
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours after booking, subject to availability.
- At your booking confirmation, we will email you a voucher.
- The voucher is your ticket and proof of purchase.
- Take with you any clothes you’re looking for something to pair with.
- Bring the picture of anything you wish to buy. Let’s find it together!
- Visit the Ferragamo Museum OR the Gucci Museum. Notice at the confirmation.
- This is a walking tour: so, wear comfortable shoes.
Meeting point information and local telephone numbers at your destination are included on your Confirmation Voucher.