Public Papal audience for groups min. 20 persons.
– What is included in this rate?
- Pick-up at the Hotel
- Transfer by bus to/from S. Peter’s Square
- Entrance fees
- Chartered guide in Language.
For smaller groups or individual tour, or for tour modifications, please contact us for a tailored quotation.
The Public Papal Audience takes place every Wednesday morning, except during the Pope’s absence for Pastoral journeys, Summer Holidays, or during the Vacant See period.
- Pick-up at Hotel
- Panoramic Tour of the City (Piazza della Repubblica with the Fountain of the Naiads, Piazza Barberini, with Bernini’s Triton Fountain, Via Veneto, Villa Borghese and Porta Pinciana, Piazzale Flaminio, The Tiber River, Castel Sant’Angelo, Via della Conciliation and arrival in St. Peter’s Square.
- Entrance to Piazza S. Peter or in the Sala Nervi (Please note that it is in the discretion of the Holy See to keep the Papal Audience in St. Peter’s Sq., or in the Sala Nervi, inside the Vatican).
- At the end of the audience, transfer back to the Hotel.