If you are looking for a romantic and relaxing vacation in Italy, our delightful Venice & Lake Garda holidays is the perfect choice. Both destinations make the ideal one-week trip for couples and honeymooners.
Moreover, thanks to the family-friendly activities in both resorts (such as the Gardaland theme park), the Venice & Lake Garda Holidays is also a great pick for families.
During this twin-city Italy vacation, let the beauty of Venice conquer you before winding down in your chosen luxurious hotel overlooking the picturesque Lake Garda.
You can ask us to tailor the Venice & Lake Garda Holidays to suit your needs, depending if you are a couple, a group, a family, or an individual travelers.
Despite the customization, your plan should include two days sightseeing the magnificent and unique floating city of Venice.
You’ll get lost in the most romantic city in the world: a real unique jewel in the world.
Then, head off on a trip to Lake Garda for a relaxing five nights break.
Enjoy quite walking tracks lined with Mediterranean flowers, as well as lively bars and restaurants, where you can taste the typical fresh fish recipes.
Lake Garda is your base camp to visit Milan, Venice, the Dolomites, Verona, and other Northern fantastic destinations.
This package, as you see it, doesn’t include optional tours. Yet, why don’t you ask our consultants to enrich your holidays with some of them, according to your desire?
Nevetheless, this lakeside holiday offers something for everyone. You can find enchanting towns, white sandy beaches, amazing eateries and dozens of sporting activities.
Furthermore, Lake Garda is the place of Gardaland, a fantastic Disneyland-style theme park, a movie studio park and a water park to keep kids of all ages entertained.
After all that fun, you’ll no doubt want to relax with some quality ‘me time’. The wide range of beauty centres, spas and shops on Lake Garda are perfect for easing the body and mind.
Let alone a very interesting culinary tradition.
Booking Your Own Venice & Lake Garda Holidays
As said, you can require us to add optional local itineraries and full day tours of the nearby cities. Therefore, you’ll get a highly personalized plan for the Venice & Lake Garda Holidays, to suit your expectations.
So, for your Venice & Lake Garda Holidays, you may want to change the number of nights in either of the destinations; add optional tours and hotel upgrades; change the departure dates; and so on.
Trust our staff: we are committed to make your holiday perfect. Let’s talk together about your next Italy holidays: call now the n.+39 06 92949604; fill the form below; or send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
During the Venice & Lake Garda Holidays, you will:
- Enjoy a memorable first glimpse of Venice, a UNESCO heritage site, as you wind your way through this singular world city on board one its famous gondolas.
- Explore the history and culture that fills Venice’s illustrious past, from the churches to the fine art of Venetian mask making, to the glass art works in Murano.
- Taste some cicheti and ombrine at Florian, one of the oldest cafés in the world, in San Marco Square.
- Admire Lake Garda beautiful surroundings, a source of inspiration for many authors and artists alike.
- Visit old charming villages and modern towns, from Gardone Riviera up to Riva del Garda, all around the Lake.
- Live challenging experiences in the famous theme park Gardaland. Kids of all ages are welcomed.
- Take an optional tour of the Dolomites, a UNESCO site, or of the smaller lakes of Tenno, Ledro and Iseo.
- Discover Verona, the city of Romeo and Juliet, Brescia, Trento, with our optional tours.
- Enjoy the optional cruise along the Mincio River, down to Mantua, with the beautiful flower garden, Parco Sigurtà en route.
- Practice hang-gliding, paragliding, windsurfing and mountain biking in Lake Garda.