During the Venice & Lake Garda Holidays, you will:
- Enjoy a memorable first glimpse of Venice, a UNESCO heritage site, as you wind your way through this singular world city on board one its famous gondolas.
- Explore the history and culture that fills Venice’s illustrious past, from the churches to the fine art of Venetian mask making, to the glass art works in Murano.
- Taste some cicheti and ombrine at Florian, one of the oldest cafés in the world, in San Marco Square.
- Admire Lake Garda beautiful surroundings, a source of inspiration for many authors and artists alike.
- Visit old charming villages and modern towns, from Gardone Riviera up to Riva del Garda, all around the Lake.
- Live challenging experiences in the famous theme park Gardaland. Kids of all ages are welcomed.
- Take an optional tour of the Dolomites, a UNESCO site, or of the smaller lakes of Tenno, Ledro and Iseo.
- Discover Verona, the city of Romeo and Juliet, Brescia, Trento, with our optional tours.
- Enjoy the optional cruise along the Mincio River, down to Mantua, with the beautiful flower garden, Parco Sigurtà en route.
- Practice hang-gliding, paragliding, windsurfing and mountain biking in Lake Garda.
At the "Marco Polo" International Venice Airport, a private transfer will bring you to the City Canals.
Here, a private water taxi will take you to your chosen hotel for the check-in.
Soon you'll realize you are now in a completely different world.
Gondola Tour: the most romantic way to indulge in the magic of Venice is to take a relaxing gondola tour of this unique city.
This tour lasts around 40 minutes and takes you through some of the many narrow and enchanting canals of Venice.
From the luxury of your gondola, you will be able to admire the old buildings as you float gently through the years of history, guided by our professional licensed Gondolier.
In modern times, boats still have a role in public transportation: the public ones are called “Vaporetti” (ferries) and move along the Grand Canal.
Our tour guide will escort you around the famous Piazza San Marco (St Mark’s Square).
You'll see the Doge's Palace and the San Marco Basilica.
The bell and clock towers forms a high archway leading to the main shopping area of the city.
Admire the incredible richness of the San Marco Basilica, whose fluid and intricate mosaics domes have inspired the nickname of "Golden Church".
The near Palazzo Ducale (Duke's Palace) is where the Doge of Venice ran the city's business on a vast marine empire in the Mediterranean Sea, looking at the Middle East.
Our officially-appointed tour guide will lead you around these majestic buildings for a full hour.
This tour also involves a trip to the famous Bridge of Sighs, which passes over the Rio di Palazzo and connects the old prisons to the interrogation rooms in Doge's Palace.
Don't forget to grab a souvenir on the Rialto Bridge, one of the main Venice landmarks.
Today, a motorboat from Piazza San Marco will bring you to the Island of Murano, in the Venetian Lagoon.
You will spend about 40 minutes in Murano, where you will be able to watch real craftmen in glass making, the ancient art for which the island is famous.
You will then re-board the motorboat and head to the second stop: the Island of Burano, which is known for its intricate lace making and colorful houses.
You will spend 30 minutes in Burano before making the short journey to the Island of Torcello, which is home to just 20 inhabitants!
Here, you can experience, first hand, the characteristic atmosphere of the remote Venetian past as part of this unmissable and exclusive tour.
The rest of the day is free.
Please, feel free to contact us for further suggestions to spend your leisure time in Venice.
Today, your private transfer will bring you from Venice, to the chosen charming Hotel in Lake Garda.
The Venice & Lake Garda Tour provides two very versatile holiday destinations.
Lake Garda is Italy’s largest lake, in the shadow of the Dolomite mountains in the North.
Its beautiful surroundings have inspired so many writers and artists alike.
Lake Garda offers both old charming villages and modern towns with a full range of facilities.
Enjoy peace and quiet and wild nightlife, not to mention the somewhat challenging experience of visiting the famous theme park, Gardaland.
There are small resort towns located all around Lake Garda.
The largest lake in Italy the north of the lake is narrow and surrounded by mountains and is well known for its water sports and outdoor activities.
The choice is endless, sailing, kite surfing, windsurfing, mountain biking, hiking, climbing etc.
The south of the lake is wider and with gentle rolling hills.
The south of the lake also has a warmer climate than extreme north end of the lake which is cooled by a strong breeze which rolls off the Dolomite mountains valley above Riva in the early afternoon.
The main towns on the Lombardy side of Lake Garda are Desenzano sul Garda, Sirmione, Salò, Gardone Riviera, Limone sul Garda.
All the resorts around the lake have different flavour and one of the great joys of a Lake Garda holiday is travelling around the by ferry or road to soak in the local ambiance.
The Veneto side, instead, includes cute towns like Peschiera del Garda, Lazise, Bardolino, Garda, Malcesine, Torri del Benaco.
The Gardaland Theme Parks are based near Lazise in the south eastern corner of the lake
and there are many campsites in the area.
It is possible to purchase hop-on-hop-off day tickets, giving unlimited travel either for the whole lake, the upper lake or the lower lake.
The ferries range from historic paddle steamers to hydrofoils.
Today, you can spend a full day by going sightseeing, looking for the best deals in local markets, and grabbing some souvenirs.
Alternatively, you can choose among our optional local tours: for instance, you can spend a full day in Milan for a whirl-winding shopping session in the fashion world capital.
Or, you can take part into a cruise on the Mincio River towards a real splendid hidden gem, the city of Mantua.
Another option is a full day tour in the romantic city of Verona. and Vicenza
Today it's time to say goodbye to Italy.
Your private transfer will bring you to the Verona (or Venice) International Airport, where you’ll board the plane that will take you home.
You’ll never forget the romance and splendor of this endearing place.
The warm people you met and the cool breezes that swept over Venice & Lake Garda, all the colors, the fragrances, the sounds and the tastes you experienced during your holidays will remain fixed in your memories.
Be sure to start planning your return voyage, once you enter your front door.
Trip price, starting from €629.00 per person, includes
- Private transfer from the International Airport to Venice Centre City
- n.5 nights accommodation in Venice, Named Hotel
- n.5 breakfast meals in Venice
- Train transfer from Venice to Lake Garda aboard High Speed Train "Frecciarossa"
- n.5 nights accommodation in Lake Garda, Named Hotel
- n.5 breakfast meals in Lake Garda
- Private transfer from Lake Garda to the International Airport
- Customized trip planning
- Assistance during your trip
Trip Price doesn't include
- The International R/T flight
- The city tax (per person, per night), where requested
- All meals, except breakfast in Hotels
- Local Tour and activities, to be booked in advance
- Tips, and any further extras
- Everything not included in the previous section
Like all our private tours, the Lake Garda & Sorrento Holiday has no fixed departure dates. In this way, it’s easier for you to customize the tour according to your needs.
The reported price per person relates to two people sharing a double hotel room. The same price can be applied to up to 10 people traveling together. For larger groups, please contact our dedicated team. For people wishing to sleep in a single room, a supplement will be applied.
The published tour price is from Euro 629.00 per person in 3 star hotels. The price for 4 stars accommodation is from Euro 749.00 per person. The price for 5 stars accommodation is from Euro 949.00 per person.